- Find, plan, share and print
- Upload and download trailz to and from your PC, Mac, mobile, iPhone or GPS
- Free street, satellite and terrain maps worldwide
- Premium content including Ordnance Survey Landranger and Explorer maps, IGN French maps, AA routes and much more…..
Trailzilla.com – ‘For cycling, walking, hiking, biking routes and maps or whatever your passion – map it on TrailZilla’
Cycling to work is a great idea. Not only does it keep you fit, but it can also help you save money and the environment in the process. Here are a few simple ways in which you can prepare for your daily journey.
1. Plan everything ahead of time, including which cycling to work routes you are going to take and where you are going to shower when you arrive there.
2. Leave your work clothes in the office ahead of time so that you have some fresh clothes to change into, while reducing the weight you are carrying at the same time.
3. Any bike will do, especially for the beginner, as you will seldom come across any difficult terrain while riding around the streets of your city.
4. Get yourself a spare inner tube or a patch kit and teach yourself how to change a tyre so that you do not have to walk miles to work if an accident occurs.
Trailzilla.com - ‘For cycling, walking, hiking, biking routes and maps or whatever your passion – map it on TrailZilla’