Here is a list ofthat rank among the world’s top destinations when it comes to natural beauty and a challenge worthy of the best climbers out there.
1. Nameless Tower, Pakistan – Over 20,000 feet high, this awe-inspiring granite spire has eight separate hiking trails all leading to its summit.
2. Cerro Torre, Argentina – With a summit of over 10,000 feet tall, this steep granite peak is a real challenge, especially due to its often extreme weather conditions.
3. Saint Matterhorn, Switzerland – As one of the highest peaks in the Swiss Alps, this mountain offers stupendous views and a very challenging ascent.
4. Torres del Paine, Chile – The three summits of this impressive mountain range stand at around 8,000 feet and offer expansive views of the many nearby valleys and peaks.
5. Bugaboo Spire, Canada – At over 10,000 feet, this is one of the most technically challenging climbs in North America.
TrailZilla.com – Free, routes and trailz online.
- Find, plan, share and print
- Upload and download trailz to and from your PC, Mac, mobile, iPhone or GPS
- Free street, satellite and terrain maps worldwide
- Premium content including Ordnance Survey Landranger and Explorer maps, IGN French maps, AA routes and much more…..
Trailzilla.com - ‘For cycling, walking, hiking, biking routes and maps or whatever your passion – map it on TrailZilla’