View a wide variety of trails on freeor (such as Ordnance Survey and IGN) to make it easy to plan your walking holidays. Routes are colour coded by difficulty rating, letting you find trails that suit your skill level.
TrailZilla lets you:
• Discover availableand all over the world.
• Create your own walking routes and trails, save and share them with your friends.
• Share your experiences with a community of outdoor enthusiasts by commenting on trails.
• Detailed “premium” maps available using TrailZilla’s state-of-the-art online mapping system created by the experts at Memory-Map.
• Download routes and trails directly to a PC, GPS , iPhone or Smartphone
Let TrailZilla help you easily plan each step of your walk. Try out the great range of features for free today!
- Find, plan, share and print
- Upload and download trailz to and from your PC, Mac, mobile, iPhone or GPS
- Free street, satellite and terrain maps worldwide
- Premium content including Ordnance Survey Landranger and Explorer maps, IGN French maps, AA routes and much more…..
Trailzilla.com – ‘For cycling, walking, hiking, biking routes and maps or whatever your passion – map it on TrailZilla’
If you are a fan of exploring the wilderness, whether on foot, bike or any other means, you will definitely benefit from joining a web-based community of those who share a similar passion. This is for several reasons, all of which will provide you with a better way to get out there and enjoy Mother Nature at her best.
These communities can give you access to a wider range of trails so that you can really get out there and explore every inch of your favourite parks and reserves. Whether you enjoy hiking, cycling, canyoning or kayaking, these online websites will connect you with people who can advise you on where to go next.
You will also be able to get some great tips and techniques from other community members as to how to traverse the wilderness safely and more efficiently. The great outdoors is spectacular, but it can also be dangerous and you should take every precaution so that you remain safe and sound while you take in your countryside surroundings.