If you have plenty of experience in exploring some of the world’s best canyons, learning how to be an instructor can be a good career move. However, before you enrol in a course teaching you how to be a canyoning guide, you should ensure that it includes the following aspects:
- A simple structure going over various topics in a logical manner.
- Extensive practice periods and environments to solidify knowledge and skills.
- Communication techniques covering all potential outdoor situations.
- Personality development to give you all the necessary canyoning guide traits.
- Challenging courses that push participants to their optimal level.
- Ample course materials so that revision and review is possible.
By locating a course that covers all of the above points, you can then be sure that you have found a reliable training program that will teach you everything you need to know about being a professional canyoning guide.
TrailZilla.com – Free, routes and trailz online.
- Find, plan, share and print
- Upload and download trailz to and from your PC, Mac, mobile, iPhone or GPS
- Free street, satellite and terrain maps worldwide
- Premium content including Ordnance Survey Landranger and Explorer maps, IGN French maps, AA routes and much more…..
Trailzilla.com - ‘For cycling, walking, hiking, biking routes and maps or whatever your passion – map it on TrailZilla’