Getting up close and personal with nature is one of the most exciting things about getting out there in the wilderness. The safari is a great way to do this, but you will have to first choose which type you plan on experiencing.
- Walking Safaris: Explore the wild savannah on foot with the help of a trusty guide. These adventures require the help of a professional though to ensure you return safely.
- Mobile Safaris: Usually involving a 4WD vehicle, these safari riding routescover longer distances so that you can experience more within your holiday.
- Wing Safaris: See the landscape from the air and then land to meet with the wildlife face-to-face. These treks are more expensive but give you so much.
- Canoe Safaris: A more unusual way of travelling, these safaris take you along some of the wildest rivers in the world where you will meet animals of all kinds.
TrailZilla.com – Free, routes and trailz online.
- Find, plan, share and print
- Upload and download trailz to and from your PC, Mac, mobile, iPhone or GPS
- Free street, satellite and terrain maps worldwide
- Premium content including Ordnance Survey Landranger and Explorer maps, IGN French maps, AA routes and much more…..
Trailzilla.com - ‘For cycling, walking, hiking, biking routes and maps or whatever your passion – map it on TrailZilla’