If you are planning on a future skiing, snowboarding or ice climbing holiday, you will need to bring along the right equipment so that you remain safe, comfortable and warm while exploring the snowy wilderness.
- Warm clothing that will give you at least three layers (long underwear, a thin middle layer and a thicker outer layer).
- Proper skiing and snowboarding jackets that are waterproof and sturdy.
- Goggles or sunglasses to minimise glare on the slopes.
- Boots, including footwear to clip into your skis or snowboard, as well as regular snow boots for walking around.
- Mountain GPS track data or if you are heading off the beaten path for a lengthy period of time.
- Sunscreen to prevent any serious sunburn and an awful goggle tan.
- Moisturiser and lip balm so that you can enjoy your holiday without experiencing painful, chapped skin.
TrailZilla.com – Free, routes and trailz online.
- Find, plan, share and printmaps
- Upload and download trailz to and from your PC, Mac, mobile, iPhone or GPS
- Free street, satellite and terrain maps worldwide
- Premium content including Ordnance Survey Landranger and Explorer maps, IGN French maps, AA routes and much more…..
Trailzilla.com - ‘For cycling, walking, hiking, biking routes and maps or whatever your passion – map it on TrailZilla’